How Closely did YOU Listen to Gracefully & Frankly?
Here are the correct answers, shown in bold.
1. What did Lisa’s husband give her for Christmas that Erin thought was risky?
A: A bathtub toaster oven
B: Shapermint shapewear
C: An anatomically-correct Jason Momoa doll
2. Which musical did Erin not take her parents to, back-to-back?
A: Jersey Boys
B: Diana: The Musical
C: The Sound of Music
3. A pseudo-controversy over which popular candy gave Lisa and Erin a meltdown?
C: Hershey Kisses
4. Which late broadcasting icon did Erin and Lisa discuss?
A: Lisa LaFlamme
B: Tucker Carlson
C: Barbara Walters
5. What company is Galen Weston the face of?
6. Bell changed the way it handled its mental health initiative this year. What is it?
A: Let’s Chat
B: Let’s Talk
C: Let’s Text
7. What did Hazel McCallion tell us helped keep her youthful?
A: Grape Nuts Cereal
B: Orange-flavoured Metamucil
C: Tart Cherry Juice
8. What does the boss in the “Coffee Test” watch his interviewee do?
A: What they do with their cup afterwards
B: Whether they slurp
C: How much sugar they add
9. It’s the Year of the Rabbit. What animal sign do Erin and Lisa share?
10. What future movie star did Erin babysit while working in Windsor?
A: Sarah Polley
B: Gary Coleman
C: Kristen BellGracefully & Frankly enVy contest questions & answers